o0. team bienvenue sur le forum . Index du Forum o0. team bienvenue sur le forum .

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Facebook Messenger 30 Apk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    o0. team bienvenue sur le forum . Index du Forum >>> o0. team [ PUBLIC] >>> Recrutement [ON] OFF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hamwann

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Messenger 30 Apk Répondre en citant

Facebook Messenger 3.0 Apk
> DOWNLOAD

.. Introducing video calling in Messenger.Now you can have face-to-face conversations with friends and family. Get the latest version for all of the available Messenger features. Discover and share new apps. MessengerFeaturesFor Developers. Follow us iTunes and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love. All rights reserved. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat all in Messenger. Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people. Quick Reply Reply The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LordManhattan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LordManhattan Ad-Free chzzz(30th October 2013), Da Baron(30th October 2013), Daoiod(29th October 2013), denpeirazei(1st November 2013), ElJimmy(30th October 2013), IAP001(30th October 2013), joeyhuab(30th October 2013), joshphilips(30th October 2013), JovieBrett(30th October 2013), kuchivas(30th October 2013), letszock(29th October 2013), ricco333(29th October 2013), seksith(30th October 2013), Soryuu(29th October 2013), Souroking(30th October 2013), subiboost(30th October 2013), TiwitAnoid(31st October 2013), Vkas Raj(31st October 2013), WILLI120(30th October 2013) XDA Sponsor Sponsor Content Philadelphia, PA Honor 9 Now Available for Pre-order in the UK for 379.99 > Hands on with the Honor 8 Pro > Watch the New Honor Phone Launch Here Live > aliw32619 View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter 29th October 2013, 08:50 PM #2 Senior Member Cairo Thanks Meter: 164 More 574 posts Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013 Less help How do i change the ringtone and use my custom one ? I'm rooted Quick Reply Reply LordManhattan View Profile View Forum Posts 29th October 2013, 09:02 PM #3 OP Account currently disabled Kepler-34b Thanks Meter: 5,680 More 15,056 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007 My Devices: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Less Quote: Originally Posted by aliw32619 How do i change the ringtone and use my custom one ? I'm rooted I have no idea Quick Reply Reply letszock View Profile View Forum Posts 29th October 2013, 09:04 PM #4 Senior Member Thanks Meter: 227 More 700 posts Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0, 5.0, Google Nexus 5 Less Installation fails. Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app Quick Reply Reply LordManhattan View Profile View Forum Posts 29th October 2013, 09:05 PM #5 OP Account currently disabled Kepler-34b Thanks Meter: 5,680 More 15,056 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007 My Devices: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Less Quote: Originally Posted by letszock Installation fails. Also there is no setting in FB Messenger to turn SMS on anymore, if anyone else has found something different let me know I like the UI so much more than stock and always used it for SMS. Facebook Messenger (com.facebook.orca) is the trademark of the developer Facebook. Thanks for using Messenger! Screenshots iPhone iPad AppleWatch Customers Also Bought LINESocial NetworkingView in iTunes ZaloSocial NetworkingView in iTunes imo video calls and chatSocial NetworkingView in iTunes WhatsApp MessengerSocial NetworkingView in iTunes TextNowSocial NetworkingView in iTunes View in iTunes This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadOffers AppleWatch App for iPhoneFreeCategory: Social NetworkingUpdated: Jan 10, 2018Version: 148.0Size: 239 MBApple Watch: YesLanguages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokml, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: Facebook, Inc. Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Tag Search Advanced Search Find All Thanked Posts . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. FacebookView in iTunes Facebook Pages ManagerView in iTunes F8View in iTunes Facebook CreatorView in iTunes Origami LiveView in iTunes . - Express yourself. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally! - Connect however you want. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends. We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account?Sign UpNoticeYou must log in to continue.Log into FacebookLog InForgot account?Create New AccountEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. - Communicate better with groups. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch. Tweet Like +1 [APP] Facebook Messenger 3.0.1 - New UI 15,056 posts Thanks Meter: 5,680 By LordManhattan, Account currently disabled on 29th October 2013, 08:40 PM View Profile View Forum Posts Post Reply Email Thread Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 Last Hi all, Here's the newly released Facebook Messenger app that was shown today by Facebook. Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now. Messenger is free, fast, and secure. We'll continue to improve video and bring it to more phones.)Instant photo sharing: Take a photo and send it in just one tap.Stickers shortcuts: When someone sends you a sticker, press and hold down on it to get the pack.Faster search: Just enter the names of people and groups Download Facebook Messenger apk 5.0.0.16.1 for Android 2.2 and up: Choose a server location to download the apk file: Zippyshare SendSpace Userscloud Rapidgator APK4Fun Google Play Please verify the apk file integrity after you download: • File: com.facebook.orca-5.0.0.16.1-APK4Fun.com.apk • Size: 11895747 bytes (11.34 MB) • MD5: BF24F46A7E18B170274A4A32B4159ED7 • SHA1: EA904A445B42C8F92FAC840F9EC3DC367B3C6C06 Advertisements Facebook Messenger is a free and useful Communication app by Facebook: Instantly connect with the people in your life. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you're up to. Also, turn auto update OFF in the Play Store or else it'll "update" to the older version that's currently available in the Play Store 5a02188284
facebook mobile apps androidhack facebook photos private 2012how to read the previous chats in facebookfacebook com cebook logindownload pirate facebook hack v1.2facebook chat h anzeigewhat is facebook private profile viewerhacknout facebookhow to hack hidden photos on facebookhackear facebook so pelo email

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    o0. team bienvenue sur le forum . Index du Forum >>> o0. team [ PUBLIC] >>> Recrutement [ON] OFF Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation